Does CanFur ship Internationally?
We ship world wide, however as the site is still somewhat underconstruction we don't have all definitions for the shipping calculator in place, so your country might not be listed. If that happens simple contact us and we will create and order for you manually! Please note customers are responsible for any custom/duty/tax fees associated with importing to their country.
Do you accept returns or give refunds?
We do not offer refunds on any fabrics, however, if you have an issue with your order you may opt to exchange it. You can find more information on Exchanges on our Policy page which you can get to by following the link at the bottom of the page, titled "Policy," or by clicking here.
Can I order a swatch?
You can order swatches on any currrently available product. This means that you cannot order swatches on Pre-Order Furs, and Out of Stock Furs. To order a swatch go to the desired fur and select "Order Swatch". Each swatch is 1$ CAD + Shipping.
What companies do you ship with?
We ship with Canada Post and Seaway Express on wholesale (domestic) orders.
How long does it take to fufill an order once placed?
Provided all furs are in stock (excluding Pre-Orders which will be fulfilled at a later date), it will take on average 3-5 business days to fulfill an order depending on order volume. We are a one-man operation at the moment so please bare with us!
Can you make custom colours?
We can indeed! However, we have a minimum order quantity of 50-75 meters at a rate of 75-100$m CAD depending on what you are after. The entire process takes approximately 9 months from conception to delivery and any leftover fur(s) will be added to our store as a limited-time run for the general public. If the retail price of your custom run is lower than the price you had paid you will receive a "Sponsors Badge" which will afford you a permanent discount on that fur, allowing you to purchase additional meters at sub-retail pricing.
What is "Twilight Knights Cosplay" and why do I keep seeing it?
CanFur is a line of fabrics owned by the company Twilight Knights Cosplay (also known as TKC), so any orders customers receive may show the name Twilight Knights Cosplay as opposed to CanFur. This includes invoices/refunds and physical shipments. In the future, CanFur may separate to form its own company for now however it is simply a brand owned by TKC.
Shipping to Europe - VAT Rules
The new VAT rules that go into effect July 1st, 2021 will affect many European countries and any order under 150$. As a Canadian-based company with annual sales to the EU under the required threshold, we are not required to register for a VAT number. This means that any European customer will be paying the VAT in addition to normal custom fees upon receiving their faux furs. For those importing into the EU the HS Code for Faux Fur is 55033000
How Pre-Orders for Custom Runs function.
1. If the price drops during the First Phase of a project we will refund the difference, however, no refunds will be given if the price is higher/lower during the late stage or productions when Pre-Orders reopen.
2. If the retail price ends up being lower than the early Pre-Order price any individual who Pre-Ordered will be treated as a “Sponsor” and will receive the “Sponsors Badge” a coupon that will give you a permanent discount on that particular fur (while supplies last) so you will pay sub-retail pricing. The discount provided will be dependent on the final retail price vs the pre-order price. Please note the Sponsor coupon only applies to future orders, not past orders, or pre-orders.
3. The customer is responsible for all shipping/import fees, and shipping will not be billed until after the fur has completed production and is in our hands. Shipping fees are non-negotiable.
4. Unless the project is canceled any Pre-Ordered fur is non-refundable/non-cancelable.
5. Custom-run furs may vary from the initial pre-production stage. No refunds/cancelations are accepted should the final result vary from how you envisioned.